Murphy's Law for Ferrets
- If it can be moved, it will be stashed. If it can't be moved, a stash will be established inside or underneath it.
- If it moves by itself, it must be a toy.
- The best toys are the things you don't want them to play with.
- If it is edible, it will be stashed. If it is not edible, it will be eaten.
- All plants need re-potting, even if they don't.
- If there is no way to get back out, it will be gotten into.
- The newer or more expensive the carpet, the sooner it will be shredded.
- The more you need something, the more likely it is to be missing.
- The higher it is, the more fun it is to jump off of. More so if there's an audience.
- The best food always belongs to someone else.
- There is always a corner somewhere that you never considered, and you won't find it until after your company does.
- "Ferret-Proof" isn't.
- Saying "Absolutely no more ferrets!" is guaranteed to bring another one into the house.